Preparation for childbirth with yoga
To approach childbirth with calm, you can try to prepare yourself with yoga! It will help you to better understand your sensations and to listen to your body.
- The sessions will allow you to work on your muscles in depth but also on your body flexibility.
- Yoga brings you to an intense relaxation state and can help you to be less tense at the time of childbirth.
- It reduces muscle pain and ligament discomfort.
- Learn to listen to your feelings and find positions that make you feel good.
- You will strengthen your perineum and keep your pelvis mobile, which will be beneficial to you during childbirth.