Preparation for childbirth in the pool
To be ready for the big day and enjoy a moment of well-being and relaxation, opt for childbirth preparation in the pool!
- In warm water (28 to 30°C), you will feel supported by the aquatic environment and you will be able to relax completely.
- Stretching will allow you to maintain your muscle tone.
- The exercises help to make your perineum more flexible and dynamic.
- The water promotes good blood circulation and relieves back and ligament pain.
- By preparing for childbirth gently, you will also ease the pain and be more relaxed on the big day.