Decreased lactation: what to do?
During breastfeeding, it's common to experience a drop in lactation, but don't worry, it is often temporary.
- Most moms produce enough milk to feed their babies, but if you do notice a drop, there are ways to encourage lactation.
- Stimulate your breasts by having your baby feed very regularly, even outside of mealtime.
- Drink plenty of water and get enough to eat.
- Take the time to rest - some lactation decreases are due to fatigue or stress.
- In any case, don't hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.