All about the benefits of breastfeeding
It's obvious to you—you've decided to breastfeed your baby, but do you really know all the benefits of breastfeeding?
- Your baby will be more resistant to the various infections to which he or she is exposed, especially those of a gastrointestinal nature.
- You will lose your pregnancy weight more quickly.
- You'll recover earlier from childbirth.
- You will reduce the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Your baby will be less likely to be overweight thanks to milk that is perfectly adapted to his needs.
- He will also be less likely to develop inflammatory diseases or respiratory pathologies.
- Of course, this list is far from being exhaustive!