Paternity leave 3 days
When a child is born or adopted, every father is entitled to 3 days of paternity leave granted by his employer.
- It is also called birth leave.
- The duration of this leave remains fixed at 3 days, even if you are the proud father of twins or triplets or if you adopt several children.
- This right concerns any employee, without seniority condition.
- If you and your spouse are not married, he or she can also take advantage of these 3 days.
- A simple formality is enough to obtain it: inform the employer by letter.