The little pots for baby
Often criticized, baby food is designed to meet the specific needs of your little one.
- Baby food jars are subject to very strict regulations to protect infants and small children.
- They are ultra-convenient because you can take them everywhere and heat them up easily.
- The various tastes and foods make it easier for your baby to diversify his diet.
- The manufacturers are not allowed to add preservatives or additives.
- The advantage of the little jars is that they are sterile and do not risk food poisoning.
- One of the disadvantages is that they are expensive in the long run.