What is gestational diabetes? The greatest enemy of pregnant women! Here are some explanations and how to reduce the risks.
- It is also called "pregnancy diabetes".
- Its symptoms appear at the end of the 2nd trimester of pregnancy.
- It appears during pregnancy but disappears after delivery.
- You need to be monitored seriously if you have gestational diabetes.
- It can be more common in moms who are overweight or have a family history.
- You can reduce your risk by eating a balanced diet once you know you are pregnant.