Postterm delivery... when the baby makes us wait
Days go by, the term has arrived, everything is ready, the suitcases are waiting for you in the hallway and yet… your baby doesn't seem ready to come out.
- Now, admit it, you can't wait and are in a hurry to meet your baby and see her cute little face!
- But nothing to be alarmed about!
- If everything goes well, the baby has the right to enjoy the comfort of your belly a little longer.
- Only a more thorough medical follow-up will be necessary, and you will certainly have to go to the maternity hospital regularly for check-ups.
- 1,2,3 or even 7 extra days can be given to your baby before inducing is considered… so take the opportunity to rest.