Practice breastfeeding from birth
You've heard about breastfeeding from birth and you're wondering what it is?
- Yes, you've got it right: after the immeasurable efforts you've just made to bring your baby into the world, it's a matter of offering him a welcome feed.
- Even if it may seem difficult, the benefits are numerous.
- Your lactation will be stimulated as soon as possible if you want to breastfeed.
- Both you and your baby will be comforted by the lactation hormones.
- The colostrum will give your baby a good start in the digestive system.
- He will receive your antibodies to fight germs.
- You'll find the energy you need for this special moment!