From the moment she shows her nose, a baby never stops exploring the world around her. Sounds, colors, voices, perceptions... everything is a source of wonder! To contemplate her during these moments of discovery is one of the greatest pleasures in a mom's life. But you can also help your baby to develop nicely and to grow by proposing a variety of games and activities adapted to her age.
- For a good-paced development, it is necessary to stimulate the 5 senses, namely smell, taste, sight, touch, and hearing. The games and activities for babies appeal to the last three.
- To wake up the baby to sounds, you can sing nursery rhymes, songs, and lullabies. Lullabies will also help him to calm down and fall asleep more easily. Thanks to nursery rhymes, he will learn to memorize words and develop language little by little. From the age of one, you can offer him all kinds of musical instruments: maracas, xylophone, drum...he will have a blast!
- Shapes and textures can be discovered by your baby through his cuddly toy and animated books: objects to crumple up, rattle to chew on, plush to caress, shapes to fit in... activities that are highly appreciated during the first year.
- To sharpen his sense of observation from a very young age, you can place him on a colorful play mat. From the age of 18 months, he can be introduced to puzzles. Around 3 years old, lotto, domino, and memory games can be proposed.
- Finally, let's not forget the sensory-motor development. Learning to walk is an essential step. Are you impatient to see him take his first steps alone? To make him want to try it, offer him objects to pull or push, a walker or a cart. And in the meantime, you can gently introduce him to the pleasures of swimming with baby swimming lessons. He will become aware of his body and his movements while having fun. Does he love water? Prolong the pleasure with an inflatable swimming pool when the weather is fine.