How to choose a safety gate?
Let's face it, when you have a toddler and stairs at home this can turn very quickly into a headache.
- There is nothing more attractive for a baby than to climb those funny stairs...
- But nothing more dangerous either!
- The solution is to install a safety gate.
- Here are a few tips to help you choose the right one.
- Check that it meets national safety standards.
- Wood, metal, plexiglass, or net... choose according to your interior decoration.
- Choose an automatic closing device, which will avoid forgetting and will keep the baby perfectly safe.
- Finally, try to find a fastening system that does not leave marks on your walls.
- Yes, the baby will not stay a small baby indefinitely!