Baby's safety: the doorstop
Doors are one of the many potential hazards for babies at home, and yes—they are a lot of fun!
- They open, close, slam... in short, it doesn't take much to attract a baby.
- Except that, as fun as they are, they rank high on the Top 10 list of dangers for babies at home.
- The solution?
- No, no... you don't have to remove all the doors... they can still be useful...
- Instead, invest in a doorstop for the baby's safety!
- Very simple to install, they prevent the doors from closing and therefore prevent the baby from getting their little fingers stuck in them!