12 Mar 2024

Flat head baby: when to see an osteopath

You have noticed that your baby's head is deformed. We advise you to consult an osteopath who will help you reduce the flat head syndrome.

  • Plagiocephaly, or flat head, can be taken care of by an osteopath from the first month of your baby.
  • He will establish a precise assessment, detect possible blockages, and give you advice to stimulate baby to turn their head.
  • It is advisable to be very reactive because after 6 months, your baby's skull will have more difficulty in regaining a harmonious shape.
  • Choose an osteopath who specializes in pediatrics and who is used to treating this problem.