How to choose a book for children?
Children's books are an essential part of every stage of development for our little ones, but what to offer them?
- First thing: always select books according to your child's age.
- Publishers almost always indicate an age at which children are able to enjoy the book.
- You can refer to this, especially at the beginning.
- Then, base your decision on the child's interests.
- Tales, storybooks, famous superheroes, animals... each child is particularly interested in a type of book that will allow them to learn to read for pleasure.
- Finally, share the reading moments with the child. You'll create beautiful moments of complicity.