What is self-directed learning?
There are different types of education, and here is an explanation that will help you understand independent learning.
- Some theories say that the traditional education we give to our children is harmful to their development.
- Self-directed learning is about instruction without teaching.
- It is based on the principle that children are eager to learn and that they learn best on their own.
- It is about letting them test their intuitions and develop hypotheses to create their own knowledge.
- The child experiments and learns according to their own needs, and it is important not to dictate the way we learn.