The very strong attachment between a baby and the parents helps them to build themselves day after day.
- When a baby is worried, tired, or in pain, they actively seek reassurance from their parents.
- Your response to these feelings of distress shapes your relationship.
- When comforted, the baby learns to trust their parents.
- This attachment provides them with a feeling of security that allows them to gain confidence and gradually open up to the environment around them.
- This attachment manifests itself on a daily basis, whether through smiles or the search for contact with you or your partner.