Parents arguing in front of the baby: which consequences does it have?
Arguing in front of your baby can have a negative impact on their development from an early age.
- Regularly confronted with family conflicts, your little one may develop a hypersensitivity to negative emotions.
- They will relive these stressful moments while sleeping.
- Life as a couple is not a smooth ride and arguments are sometimes essential to solve a problem.
- To avoid upsetting your baby, wait until you are alone to discuss and resolve your conflicts.
- However, if your child has witnessed an argument, it is important that the reconciliation be done in front of them.