Painful childbirth: how to cope?
If there is one thing that is difficult to manage during childbirth, it is the pain (while the daddy-to-be is comfortably sleeping while we're hurting…).
- We all know that at the end of labor, it can be so intense that it becomes difficult to bear.
- Know that there is no stupid question here
- What if I couldn't do it, what if I couldn't face it…
- Don't worry, of course, the pain can be very intense, but the medical team has a whole range of solutions to relieve you.
- On top of the epidural, you can count on the gas mask, the plethora of positions, and the massages to help you throughout the way and have a serene birth experience.
- So don't focus on the pain and enjoy the moment!