Relationship with the half-brothers, easy or not?
Relationships between brothers are already not always easy, but is it the same headache with half-brothers?
- First of all, play down the situation!
- Don't forget that conflicts happen in all families, whether they are blended or not.
- Just because they are half-brothers, it doesn't mean they'll fight more.
- Then, take the time to listen to each other, analyze the situation, and put into words the possible disagreements, jealousy, and misunderstandings.
- Of course, it is not easy to make room for a half-brother, but the bonds are often as strong as in a traditional sibling relationship.