Why does the baby cry during feeding?
For several days, the baby has been crying during each meal... For technical or medical reasons, there are several ways to remedy this.
- A baby who cries during a meal is often an expression of discomfort.
- Check the flow of the bottle's nipple, it is probably too slow or too fast.
- In the first few weeks, the shape of the nipple may not be right for the baby's mouth. Try several styles. The baby may prefer the softness of the physiological nipple, which is closer to the shape of the mother's breast.
- If your baby cries for a few minutes after the first sip, it's likely that they are prone to stomach upsets.
- If you are concerned, don't hesitate to consult your pediatrician.