Why does the baby cry after his bottle?
For several days, the baby has been crying after each feeding. What are the reasons?
- Your baby probably drank the bottle too quickly, so hold them close to you while awaiting the burp, which is probably difficult to get through.
- If the baby cries after eating, and the cries are accompanied by squirming, shrieking cries and their little fists are clenched, then they are prone to colic.
- Place your baby on your forearm on her stomach and rock her. This can help you soothe your baby.
- Place a warm hot water bottle on her tummy - the warmth will calm and reassure the baby.
- If you're worried, ask a health care professional about homeopathic solutions.