Why does baby cry as soon as I put him down?
Whether your baby is awake or asleep, he cries as soon as he is put in his bed or in a bouncer. What are the reasons for this and how can you remedy it?
- First of all, don't listen to the people around you: you haven't got your baby used to being held.
- An infant does not know how to be capricious. If they want to be in your arms, it is because they feel the need.
- A need to be reassured, to feel safe in warm arms, rather than in a big room or alone in a bouncer.
- Many moms' solution is to wear their babies in a sling or swaddle to make them feel safe.
- According to health professionals, this need for security fades month after month.