The ultrasound at 7 weeks of amenorrhea
If you haven't had your period in 7 weeks, here's what's going on in your belly that you'll be able to see on the ultrasound.
- At 7 weeks of amenorrhea, you are in your fifth week of pregnancy.
- Your baby is about 6 millimeters long.
- On the ultrasound, you will be able to make out the arms and legs of your future child.
- The formation of the main organs is now almost complete!
- At this stage, your child is more vulnerable.
So keep up good habits to help your baby develop as well as possible!