Obtaining a certificate of attendance in primary school?
Administrative files, CAF requests, taxes... there are many reasons to need a school certificate.
- You're wondering how to go about getting one?
- Nothing complicated, don't worry.
- All you have to do is ask the principal of the school you are attending, either verbally or in writing.
- The time required to obtain the passport is generally very short and any student regularly enrolled in a school, whether public or private, can apply for it, free of charge.
- Some schools will give you a copy at the beginning of the school year, in order to lighten the administrative burden in case of need.