Kindergarten: at what age?
It is not easy to decipher the different levels in kindergarten, but at what age should a child start nursery?
- It all depends on the child's evolution and level of maturity.
- The entry to the school is generally done around the third birthday.
- This is the age of the first section and the first learning.
- However, the very early section allows children with a certain level of maturity to leave the crèche and nanny to make an early entry into school.
- At around 30 months, that is to say, 2 and a half years old, the kindergarten opens its doors to them, allowing them to take their first steps in schooling very gently.