Kindergarten at 2 years old or not?
Your baby has grown up and you're starting to think about starting school? The big question: is 2 years too early or not?
- Not necessarily, depending on your baby's development.
- A good indicator is potty training.
- If diapers are a thing of the past and accidents are very rare, you can consider your little one ready for school.
- On the other hand, if your child is not yet potty trained, or if you are not sure, you should postpone schooling and let them concentrate on potty training.
- In either case, each child evolves at their own pace, and you should respect that.