Understanding the psychology of an only daughter
If you have an only daughter and you're wondering if this leads to particular psychology, here are some answers to help you.
- Since you only have her, she may think she's the center of the world.
- Have her meet other kids and girls so she can gain perspective.
- She'll often listen in on discussions between you and her dad, so try not to bring up anything too intimate in front of her.
- She will mature very quickly, but preserve her childhood so she doesn't grow up too soon.
- With school, she will learn to defend herself against others.