Distant father-to-be during pregnancy
Expecting a baby, but the dad-to-be is distant during your pregnancy? Don't worry, here's what you can do.
- Just like women, men react differently during the transition to parenthood.
- In some cases, your partner may feel left out; in other cases, he may not express his fears.
- Either way, the key is to play it down and start talking.
- It's also up to you to invest him in this wonderful moment by explaining how you feel.
- Finally, encourage him to bond with your baby by talking to him and touching your belly.