Psychomotricity of the baby
What are a baby's psychomotor skills? These elements will help you understand this crucial phase of development.
- A baby's psychomotricity is linked to their thinking and movements.
- It refers to cognitive and motor development.
- In a toddler, we observe development through reflexes and postures.
- During the first few months of life, your child's psychomotor development goes through several phases.
- Primary reflexes, such as sucking and grasping.
- Language: your baby starts to babble!
- Manipulation of objects around them.
- Sitting up, and then progressive attempts to stand up.