Calming your baby's colic
It's not easy to stay calm in front of your baby's cries, but you can ease the pain of baby colic and help them calm down:
- It is essential that you remain calm. If you are anxious, your baby will feel it and may become even more tense.
- Carry your baby in your arms and rock them gently while singing a song.
- The atmosphere in the room should be soothing and pleasant; dim the lights and create a cocooning corner for them to relax.
- Belly massaging is also very effective if not done right after your baby's meals.
- Place a warm hot water bottle on your child's tummy.