Baby massage for colic
To reduce the pain caused by colic, there are baby massages that can help:
- By massaging your baby, you will help them calm down, and they will enjoy a tender, soothing moment.
- Massage helps evacuate the gas that causes pain.
- By softly moving the intestines and the colon, you activate baby's digestion and resolve stool blockage.
- Massaging should be done in a clockwise direction to accompany the natural movement of the intestines.
- Avoid doing the massage right after your baby has eaten.