How to relieve baby's colic?
Baby colic is not inevitable, but there are a few tips that will help you ease your child's pain:
- Baby should not eat too much and should avoid swallowing too much air while eating.
- The important thing is to try to calm him and not to become anxious about the crying.
- Take your baby in your arms and rock them softly.
- Your baby should be in a calm and serene environment.
- You can also try to use a baby hot water bottle and place in on their tummy, the soft heat will ease the pain.
- A clockwise belly massage also helps the baby.