How long before I lose my belly?
Your belly has done its job perfectly, but it's time for it to go. How long will it take?
- Forget about quick fixes - your belly needs at least two months to recover from pregnancy.
- Up to four weeks after giving birth, the volume of your uterus gradually decreases, so that's a few pounds that go away effortlessly!
- Now it's up to you! The program includes perineal and abdominal rehabilitation for at least a month.
- Combine a balanced diet with regular physical activity to tone up your belly faster.
- Don't hesitate to ask a professional to help you feel motivated.