Tips for travelling by car during pregnancy
Can you travel in the car when you're pregnant? Yes, let's roll! Here are our tips for safety.
- Buckle up! The lower strap should be placed as low as possible, below your belly, so it won't compress it.
- Place a small cushion at the bottom of your back to reduce back pain.
- Avoid long trips, as you should not stay still.
- Take breaks every hour to walk.
- Watch out for jolts that can cause contractions.
- Drink water regularly and pack snacks if your energy level drops.