5 funny books for future dad
Your darling needs to prepare himself gently to become a father, so what books should you put under his nose?
- Here is a selection of 5 humorous books that you can give to your partner to involve him in your pregnancy:
- La grossesse expliquée aux hommes, by Gerard Janssen, published by Solar.
- Le guide du moutard, by Jul, published by Glénat.
- Objectif : père, by Francisco De La Vega, Éditions Hachette.
- Journal intime d'un père indigne, by Fred Bear, illustrated by Pacco, published by First.
- Guide de survie du jeune papa, by Laurent Moreau, published by Tut-Tut.
- Something to learn and laugh about at the same time!