Baby growth chart: weight tracker
From birth through adolescence, your child will be weighed regularly. What is a baby growth chart?
- A growth chart tracks baby's height and weight.
- Regardless of birth weight, a baby grows gradually and at their own pace.
- Along with height and head size, weight gain is an indicator of your baby's growth, and your pediatrician will record it at each visit.
- You can also compare your baby's progress with the weight curve in his health record.
- It provides average data to check that everything is normal.